Even i am amazed at the title....lol. But really, it's bad enough that you have to spend a significant number of your 24 hours at work. For many, it's no longer 9 to 5. it's more like a 7:30 to 10 pm! And then i wonder, if everything is gonna suck life out of you, at least let your clothes give you life. Let your outfit give you life!!! There's always a way around the madness.
Embrace colors, prints. Use accessories to spice up your outfits. Look smart.
Add a unique touch
(Without the hat)
Add blazers and Jackets
Many other ways...
- Dark colors will make you appear slimmer. Apply this trick to the parts of your body (upper body, lower body, all round) where you want this effect to be created. you can wear a dark colored dress and add a bright colored blazer.
- V necklines will give a lengthening effect. Busty ladies especially should embrace this neckline.
- To add a little bulk to your bust area, wear tops with ruffles, embellishment or some form of detail around the bust area.
- Vertical stripes give a lengthening effect
- High waist palazzos or wide leg pants make your legs appear longer..
- Bright colors make you appear slightly bigger than you are. Use this in your favor.
- Use prints to disguise body flaws like folds.
Thanks for stopping by....
YS: Ogunrinde Olayemi
CREDIT: Prissysavvy, Kristine, Iamnini, Mensfashionreview, Olarslim, Micah Gianneli, Kelly Washington, Stella Jadore, CasseyBassey, Komee, Ranti-in-review.....