Thursday 24 December 2015

Mercy Aigbe inspired- What to wear for Christmas (Red!)


Christmas is here! yaay!! It’s the season of love…love away. Show love and be loved. May we receive all the blessings attached to the season…amen!
Compliments to y’all.

So, what you wearing? I bet you’ve shopped and are ready to take on the fun spots….yes! let’s do this!

I was going through Mercy Aigbe’s Instagram page and I noticed she’s been all about red or a touch of red lately (bearing in mind that it’s Christmas). So, I thought she could inspire some of you in your outfit choices this season.











Also see....



Slay in Red!

YS: Ogunrinde Olayemi


Credit: Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Iamnini, Instafash....

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful points most people wrote in this article... Great items… I think you have made some genuinely interesting elements. Keep the good do the job.

    bracelets for girls

    ReplyDelete